Not only are the scents of Mason Jar Super Scented Candles delicious, but the jar also itself will add to the décor of your home. Even when the candles aren't lit, leave the lid off, and you will still smell the aroma of your candle throughout the room. You will not find a better burning, stronger scented candle on the market today. The company that makes them combines superior craftmanship with small town values to bring a truly top-notch product to you.
Mason Jar Candles have black lids, plaid or checkered bows and labeled with old, country style prints.
These scented candles will make a great housewarming gift for their living room coffee tables.
Features of the Mason Jar Super Scented Candles
Size: 12 oz. Jar
- Burn Time: 55 hours
Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of most Items in our Home and Kitchen Section and most other categories on Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- Made in the USA candles - All Thompson's Candles are a product of Huntingdon, PA
Options to Choose for the Home Fragrance
Apple Dumpling: warm apples, cinnamon and nutmeg in a golden pastry crust
Butter Rum: rich caramel, butter, and rum
Cinnamon Bun: buttery cinnamon rolls with sweet icing
Crème Brulee: vanilla custard with a caramelized sugar crust
Honey Bourbon: honey, orange zest, vanilla, and amber bourbon notes
Juicy Apple: a ripe Macintosh apple
Strawberry Patch: sun ripened strawberries in lush fields
Sunshine & Laughter: a fresh, clean breeze on a sunny day
25th Anniversary: a thoughtful blend of our top selling fragrance notes from the past 25 years- hints of apple, sweet cream, clove, and cinnamon
- Make sure the wick is trimmed to about .25 inches before lighting. As the candle burns, do not let the flame get too large. Simply extinguish the flame and trim the wick then re-light it.
- Always keep an eye on your candle when it is lit. For your safety, never burn a candle near flammable objects like curtains, etc. Do not burn your candle in a drafty area. If your flame is dancing, it is in a draft.
- For the best results, keep your candle lit until the pool of melted wax almost reaches the edge. Do not let the melted wax reach the edge. It will spill over causing a mess and lessening the total hours of enjoyment you get from your candle. In general, it takes about one hour to melt the wax one inch for candles with one wick.
- For a candle that is three inches in diameter, it will take about three hours for the melted wax to reach the edge of the candle. If you do not let the candle burn long enough each time, a tunnel could form, restricting the amount of air that reaches the wick. It could suffocate the flame causing the candle not to stay lit.
- To put your candle out, do not blow on it. This causes smoke to rise from the wick, and it could get melted wax onto surfaces near the candle. Either snuff out your candle with a proper "snuffer," or use a nonflammable object like a paper clip to push the wick into the melted wax.
- Keep it in the wax until the flame is completely extinguished- not even glowing. Now use the paper clip to pull the wick back out of the wax so it is ready to light again the next time.
- To use all the wax in your candle, take the soft rim of wax around the top and "hug" it toward the center. When you burn your candle the next time, you will melt this outer shell too. If you prefer to leave the shell, you will get a lovely play of light through the bumpy "icing" of the candle.
We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00, for product categories that have the description "Free Shipping on orders over $50.00"
The $50.00 threshold does not include any items already included in free shipping regardless of the amount spent. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.