This Bear and her Two Cubs Necklace is handmade of Stainless Steel and comes on a 16 inch stainless steel chain. There is a 2 inch extension if you would like the mama and cubs pendant to hang a bit lower. The cable style chain securely fastens together with a lobster clasp.
The scene of mama bear guiding her playful cubs through the pine tree woods makes this necklace a wonderful gift for any new mom of twins, a mother with two children, or a bear lover passionate about conserving our nation's wildlife. This necklace was inspired by the bears that roam the mountains.
For an exceptional gift, include the corresponding pair of bear and cubs stainless steel earrings you can find here
Product Features of this 2-inch stainless steel necklace and clasp featuring Momma Bear with her Cubs
- Dimensions of this sweet little necklace
- Stainless Steel is a good metal to wear if you do not have a nickel allergy.
- Stainless steel retains its shine and is resistant to corrosion and heat.
- Original stainless steel necklace is versatile, durable, and nearly maintenance free.
- This Stainless Steel Necklace is also eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of most Items in our Jewelry Section and most other categories at Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
Do you have a question about this bear family necklace, or any other American made product we sell at Harvest Array? A friendly, real person will be happy to assist you at (814) 396-2151. Simply add to cart and we will get the order processed for you.
How to Clean Stainless Steel Jewelry Using Vinegar
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 spray bottle or bowl
- 1 soft cloth
First, combine the water and vinegar in bowl or spray bottle. If using a bowl, place your jewelry into the solution. Let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse with clean water. Dry with the soft cloth.
Spray the cloth with water, then gently clean your jewelry with it to remove dirt and residue.
If there are small nooks and hard to reach areas, such as in between the bears legs or the branches of the trees that still need attention, dunk the bristles of a soft bristle toothbrush into the mixture and gently rub it in through those areas and then rinse away the remaining debris. Dry with a soft cloth.