Liberty Garden Standard Flowers Seed Packets are available in 29 varieties: 5 Perennials and 24 Annuals. These flower seeds from Page's Seeds are ideal for first time flower gardeners' because they grow the most popular, time-tested performing flowers. Skip the long line at the store with the picked over seed display and order from our collection of American grown seeds at harvestarray.com.
If you are new to gardening, please take a gander at the other products we have available in our Lawn and Garden Collection. We have just the items you need to plant and maintain a healthy and beautiful garden. Get the children involved in all the steps of creating a beautiful flower garden, from planting the seeds, to weeding, watering, and watching them grow! They will be so proud to bring you fresh cut flowers from the garden. Such wonderful memories to be made!
Annual vs. Perennial
- Annuals typically live for only one growing season. and bloom spring through fall
- You can give your garden a new look each season by experimenting with new plants and color schemes each year
- Annuals bloom spring through fall therefore, your garden has beautiful, bold colored flowers for a large part of the year.
Popular varieties include petunias, marigolds, zinnias, and
- Perennials usually last three years or more, and will regrow each spring but blooming once or sometimes more per season.
- The top portion of the flower or plant will die off each winter but will grow back in the spring
- Perennials have evolved to come back year after year, at the right time for the environment they are planted in. You needn't worry about them blooming too early and getting hit by a cold snap.
- Their roots spread outwards and deep so you can divide them which increases your flowers at no extra cost.
Popular varieties include Alyssum-Carpet of Snow, Candytuft-Umbrella Mix, Blue Forget Me Nots, and Gypsophila-Baby's Breath
- Advantages to planting both together in one area
- Bees and other pollinators! Stagger your flowers' bloom times over the growing season so that you create a consistent source of food and refuge for these important insects.
- If you love flowers but are in a small apartment, you can still plant a home garden of both Annuals and Perennials in container gardens such as window beds or over the railing planters like these.
Please give us a call when you have a question or comment on any of our products on the website. You will talk to a real, friendly person!! (814) 396-2151
Features of Liberty Garden Standard Flowers Seed Packets
Each packet of flower seeds is sold separately.
- Annual Flower Seeds on Harvest Array
- Aster - Crego Giant Mix
- Bachelor Button - Double Mix
- Calendula - Pacific Beauty Mix
- Clarkia - Double Mix
- Cockscomb - Plumosa Mix
- Cosmos - Early Sensation Mix
- Cut Flower Mix
- Impatients - Tom Thumb Mix
- Larkspur - Regal Mix
- Marigold - Crackerjack Mix
- Marigold - Sparky Mix
- Nasturtium - Jewel Mix
- Petunia - Choice Mix
- Poppy - Red Corn
- Snapdragon - Tetra Mix
- Stock Dwarf - 10 Week Mix
- Strawflower - Tall Mix
- Sunflower - Autumn Beauty
- Sunflower - Giant Gray Stripe
- Sweet Peas - Royal Family Mix
- Sweet William - Single Mix
- Wildflower - North America Mix
- Zinnia - California Giant Mix
Zinnia - Lilliput Mix
- Perennial Flower Seeds on Harvest Array
- Alyssum - Carpet of Snow
- Candytuft - Umbrella Mix
- Forget Me Knot - Blue
- Gypsophila - Baby's Breath
Shasta Daisy - Alaska
Flower Seeds Made in USA
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of most Items in our Lawn and Garden Section and most other categories on Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00, for product categories that have the description "Free Shipping on orders over $50.00"
The $50.00 threshold does not include any items already included in free shipping regardless of the amount spent. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.