This 3/8" Drive 29 Piece Metal Boxed Set is the ultimate collection of ratchet wrenches and hand tools for all your woodworking needs. Engineered and crafted by hardworking Americans since 1927, the Wright Tool Company is known for manufacturing the highest quality tools in the industry.
Designed for professionals who demand exceptional performance and safety, this ratchet set is built to exceed industry standards. Made from Wright alloy steel using precision heat treating techniques, these tools are crafted for long life, durability, and toughness. With the patented Wright Drive®, you'll enjoy more torque and less damage to fasteners.
This set includes 12 point standard and deep sockets ranging from 3/8" to 1", as well as a ratchet, flex handle, 3" and 6" extensions, and a universal joint socket. Each tool is carefully forged and machined for optimal fit and unyielding strength. The easy-to-read stamp pattern helps you quickly determine the opening size.
Rest assured knowing that this tool set is made in the USA and meets ASME B107 hand tool standards. Backed by a lifetime warranty, any defects in workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge.
Upgrade your toolbox with this versatile and reliable ratchet wrench set. Get the job done right with the Wright Tool Company.
- Patented Wright Drive® distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength.
- Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength.
- Precision Heat-Treated and Tempered for optimal Hardness, Ductility and Durability
- Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
- Made in the USA: Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
- Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
Lifetime warranty: for as long as you own it, any product manufactured by Wright Tool which fails to render service due to defect in workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge.
- 12 Point Standard Sockets
- 12 Point Deep Sockets
- 3" Extension
- 6" Extension
- Flex Handle