Upgrade your outdoor space effortlessly with our stunning wooden planter bench. Crafted with care and made from high-quality cedar wood, our outdoor planter bench adds a touch of natural beauty to any garden or patio. Its vintage design, complete with a charming birdhouse and wheelbarrow, will captivate your guests while conveying a warm and inviting atmosphere. The spacious planter boxes allow you to showcase your favorite flowers and herbs, creating a garden oasis that exudes elegance.
Built with durable cedar wood, this bench planter is not only resistant to rot and decay but also emits a soothing scent that repels insects. The exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail make this bench a reliable and beautiful complement to any outdoor space.
A beautiful design with a birdhouse and wheelbarrow is on the front of the bench. The caption "Welcome Friends" is written on the front.
Choose between two finishes - unfinished or coated with outdoor weather-sealer. We offer free shipping within the USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) for your convenience. Experience the joy of decorating your yard with our gorgeous cedar planter. Check out our Great Outdoors and Outdoor Décor Sections for more Amish furniture that promises years of enjoyment.
The lovely solid wood planter is built using only the top quality aromatic red cedar wood and milled for a smooth finish. Outdoor furniture constructed with cedar wood offers many benefits.
- Cedar is unique as it has a natural resistance to rot and decay.
- The cedar material releases a natural scent that deters bugs and other insects.
- Cedar is renowned for its durability and timeless appeal, offering years of reliable use.
Product Specifications for the Amish Made Bench Planter
- Overall dimensions
- 24 inches long
- 10 inches wide
- 36 inches high
- Weight is approximately 25 pounds
- Finished with outdoor sealer
- Unfinished with no outdoor sealer (not shown)
- We give special attention to hand sanding edges and corners to create a safe and beautiful product.
We ship the planters unassembled and carefully pack them to protect them during the shipping process.
- Free Shipping. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- The estimated delivery date is approximately 7 - 10 business days after purchase with standard shipping by UPS.
- Made in America
Proper care for your Cedar Planter
- If your planter is in the direct sunlight and has exposure to wind, rain and snow.
- Restain yearly to maintain its color and natural beauty
- If your planter is in partial sunlight and not a lot of exposure to the outdoor elements,
- Restain after the first year and then every 2 to 3 years after that
- You should use the type of stain.
- Any oil base cedar tone outdoor sealer
These products are constructed from the finest range of cedar and each piece represents the care that we put into our creations. We make our unique garden planters and outdoor furniture in the United States.
These items offer free shipping. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to your chosen address. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.