Our wooden wheelbarrow planter adds a rustic charm to your outdoor space. Crafted with quality cedar wood, it serves as both décor and a planter for your flowers, herbs, and veggies. The handcrafted design showcases simplicity and blends well with modern aesthetics.
Treated with outdoor sealer, our wheelbarrow is built to last and withstand the elements. Its smooth wooden wheel ensures easy mobility. Choose from unfinished with no outdoor sealer or finished with outdoor sealer,
On the side of the wheelbarrow is a beautiful design with birds and the caption "Welcome Friends"
Coming in a size of 40 inches wide and 14 inches high, our wooden wheelbarrow planter weighs around 25 pounds. The product requires some assembly and is shipped unassembled and well-packed for protection. As a recommendation, use a liner when using the wheelbarrow as a planter.
We are offering free shipping within the USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your outdoor space with our wooden wheelbarrow planter. Visit us online for more great outdoor décor options.
With our handmade Amish cedar wheelbarrow planter, you can enjoy years of beauty and reliability. Maintain the planter's color and natural beauty by restaining yearly if exposed to direct sunlight and outdoor elements, or restain every 2 to 3 years if in partial sunlight. Shop our Amish-made wooden wheelbarrow planter now!
If you are looking for Amish furniture nearby, don't forget to check out our Great Outdoors and Outdoor Décor Sections. With our harvest outdoor décor ideas, you're guaranteed years and years of enjoyment!
Product Specifications for the Amish Cedar Wheelbarrows.
- Size is 40 inches wide and 14 inches high
- Weight is approximately 25 pounds.
- Some assembly required.
- Finished with outdoor sealer
- Unfinished with no outdoor sealer
- The wheelbarrow is shipped unassembled and carefully packed to protect it during the shipping process.
- A liner is recommended if you use the wheelbarrow as a planter.
- Free Shipping. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- The estimated delivery date is approximately 7 - 10 business days after purchase with standard shipping by UPS..
- Amish Handmade in Indiana
- Made in America
Proper care for your Cedar Wheelbarrow Planter
- If your wheelbarrow is in the direct sunlight and has exposure to wind, rain and snow,
- Re-stain yearly to maintain its color and natural beauty
- If your wheelbarrow is in partial sunlight and not a lot of exposure to the outdoor elements,
- Re-stain after the first year and then every 2 to 3 years after that
- The type of stain that should be used:
- Any oil base cedar tone outdoor sealer
These products are constructed from the finest range of cedar and each piece represents the care that we put into our creations. We make our unique garden planters and outdoor furniture in the United States.
These items offer free shipping. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to your chosen address. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.