Beautifully packaged Beeswax with Shea Butter Lip Balm has no added fragrance or flavor. This Lip Balm comes in a 0.35 ounce round tin with a bold, botanical print label. Each tin is then packaged in a small gift box with that same botanical pattern. Although there are three pretty printed boxed tins available, each lip balm contains the same ingredients.
Beeswax with Shea Butter Lip Balm will be your go-to product for soothing and preventing dry and cracked lips. It contains only natural ingredients so you can feel confidant using it every day as part of your beauty routine.
Do you worry that lip balm becomes addictive? Only lip balm containing salicylic acid and alcohol actually dries out your lips. That lip balm may feel soothing at first, but you find yourself having to reapply more often. Our Beeswax with Shea Butter Lip Balm contains only moisture rich ingredients. Therefore, you will not find salicylic acid and alcohol on our list.
I always call it Chapstick. Is there a difference between "Lip Balm" and the "Chapstick" I have used for years? Chapstick is a trademarked brand name. Chapstick comes in a stick, is easy to apply to your lips, but it is intended specifically for your lips. Lip balm on the other hand, often comes in a round tin like our Beeswax with Shea Butter Lip Balm. Not only is it effective on dry, cracked, and chapped lips, you can use it on dry hands and other areas of your body too. Because this lip balm is unflavored and unscented, it's the best choice to use on the body if needed. Some ChapSticks are scented, flavored, and color tinted. Thus, it is not a good idea to use it on your hands or face!
Match your Beeswax with Shea Butter Lip Balm to your purse or cosmetic bag! Your friends will want to know where you got such a cute tin of lip balm. At such a great price, surprise that friend with one of their own.
Do you have a question about these pretty and effective lip balms, or any other American made product we sell at Harvest Array? A friendly, real person will be happy to assist you at (814) 396-2151. Simply add to cart and we will get the order processed for you.
Yes, this lip balm is in a pretty package, but does Shea Butter lip balm work?
What are the ingredients included in this lip balm?
- Only 5 simple Ingredients: Beeswax, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, shea butter, and vitamin E
- How does lip balm protect the lips? Beeswax prevents lips from becoming chapped by forming a moisturizing and protective layer on the lips. Beeswax also can help heal wounds on and around lips due to its anti-bacterial properties.
- Coconut Oil is a great moisturizer and is quickly absorbed by dry and chapped lips.
- Sweet Almond Oil is another great moisturizing agent that has nourishing properties which lock in moisture for soft, plump lips!
- Shea Butter heals dry, chapped lips quickly and supplies your lips with extra nutrients without leaving your lips feeling greasy or sticky.
Vitamin E can protect your lips like a sunscreen while providing moisture as well.
This Lip Balm is made in the USA.
- Each box of Beeswax with Shea Butter Lip Balm weighs a mere 0.8 ounces when securely packaged for shipment. When you are ready to order, simply add to cart and your product will arrive from UPS or the USPS. The estimated delivery date is approximately 5 business days after purchase with standard shipping.
- It is also eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of most Items in our Bath and Beauty Section and most other categories at Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
Choose from one of our three box patterns:
- Lemon Verbena
- Passion Flower
We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00, for product categories that have the description "Free Shipping on orders over $50.00"
The $50.00 threshold does not include any items already included in free shipping regardless of the amount spent. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.