This groovy, Charlotte Retro Flower Print Apron is made of cotton canvas and has a poly/cotton lining. When you put on this apron, you'll be transported back to the neato 1960s! The palette of daisies, in muted tones of coral, hot pink, and mustard yellow, and leaves, in aqua, loden and moss green with gray overlays, really are strikingly groovy on a bright white background. The apron pockets and strings are a natural color.
Don't like to cook or bake? This apron can be worn while gardening, crafting, or painting. Give one as a gift to your favorite chef, floral arranger, or pastry baker.
- Size: One size- 29" length x 19" wide, Fits up to size 1X
- Vertical Top Pocket: to keep your glasses where you can always know where they are when you need to read the recipe.
- Double Front Pocket: to keep your glasses and phone in.
- Wrap around Stings: so you can tie it in the front or back
- Made in America: handcrafted with pride, in Texas
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen, and based on the shipping terms you have selected. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the