This vintage, 1950's, Cherie, Cherry Print Apron is made of cotton canvas and has a poly/cotton lining. When you put this apron on, you'll be transported back to the era when cherries were all the rage. Everywhere you turned you saw bright red double cherries adorning dresses, t-shirts, tablecloths, dishes, jewelry, etc.! Now, this sweet , retro pattern is back on a natural crosshatch background with natural strings which bring out the bright colors of the cherries and leaves.
Don't like to cook or bake? This apron can be worn while gardening, crafting, or painting. Give one as a gift to your favorite chef, floral arranger, or pastry baker.
- Size: One size- 28" length* x 19" wide, *This apron is an inch more narrow in width than the others we sell; just happens to be how the fabric is woven.
- Vertical Top Pocket: to keep your glasses where you can always know where they are when you need to read the recipe.
- Double Front Pocket: to keep your glasses in so you always know where they are or for your phone to find your favorite recipe.
- Wrap around Stings: so you can tie it in the front or back
- Made in America: handcrafted with pride, in Texas
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen, and based on the shipping terms you have selected. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the