Make your dreams come true with our medium sized Amish made cedar wishing wells for your yard or garden. This charming cedar wishing well adds a rustic touch of beauty to your backyard, welcoming guests and creating lasting memories in family photos.
Love decorating for the holidays? Make these wishing well your centerpiece for decorating outdoors for Christmas, Halloween, Easter, and the 4th of July, and of course birthdays.
Our Amish made wishing wells will add decorative beauty to your outdoor space. Set these wooden wishing wells beside your walks, in your yard, or anywhere to add natural beauty to your landscape. These sturdy and durable wishing wells are great to hide your well casings. Place your favorite flowers and herbs in the well bucket to brighten your yard and is the perfect addition for your next family gathering or outdoor party.
This lovely solid wood wishing well is built using only the top quality aromatic red cedar wood and is milled for a smooth finish while the roof is made from cedar shakes. Outdoor furniture constructed with cedar wood offers many benefits.
- Cedar has a renowned resistance to rot and decay.
- The cedar material releases a natural scent that deters bugs and other insects.
- Cedar is renowned for its durability and timeless appeal, offering years of reliable use.
Choose from unfinished with no outdoor sealer or finished with outdoor sealer,
We offer free shipping within the USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Don't miss out on this opportunity to spruce up your yard, home, or business with our wishing well. If you are looking for Amish furniture nearby, don't forget to check out our Great Outdoors and Outdoor Décor Sections. With our harvest outdoor décor ideas, you are guaranteed years and years of enjoyment!
Our Amish made wishing well line is very unique and durable. We strive to build quality products to enhance your lawn and garden. Each cedar planter is handcrafted by skilled Amish craftsmen in Indiana. The Amish design showcases its simplicity and blends well with modern aesthetics.
- Wishing Well Dimensions
- Height is 37 inches
- Base is 21 inches by 12 inches
- Finished with outdoor sealer
- Unfinished with no outdoor sealer
- Inside clearance of the wells - height is 12 inches and width is 11.75 inches
- Weighs approximately 20 Pounds
- Includes the wooden bucket
- Wishing wells are open on the bottom
- Cedar shakes roof
- Some assembly required
- The package does not include any ground anchoring tools.
- Free Shipping. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- The estimated delivery date is approximately 7 - 10 business days after purchase with standard shipping by UPS.
- Made in America
Proper care for your Cedar Wishing Well
- If your wishing well is in the direct sunlight and has exposure to wind, rain and snow,
- Re-stain yearly to maintain its color and natural beauty
- If your wishing well is in partial sunlight and not a lot of exposure to the outdoor elements,
- Re-stain after the first year and then every 2 to 3 years
- The type of stain that should be used:
- Any oil base cedar tone outdoor sealer
We construct these products from the finest range of cedar, and each piece represents the care we put into our creations. We make our unique garden planters and outdoor furniture in the United States.
These items offer free shipping. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to your chosen address. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.