The award winning* Medium Gourmet Rolling Pin is made with waxed hardwood barrels, which means these affordable pins have a full-length steel axle that runs through self-lubricating nylon bearings, guaranteeing a lifetime of smooth rolling. Your cookie or pie dough will roll out evenly and beautifully when you use this Rolling Pin.
- Size: 12" x 2.375" D, 21" overall length
- Sustainably Harvested North American Hardwood.
- Finished in our mineral oil and beeswax.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Care: Hand wash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel. Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Apply JK Adams Mineral Oil and / or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the rolling pin feels dry.
- If at any time the grain of your product becomes raised--causing a rough feeling--a light buffing in the affected area with 200 grit sandpaper will smooth the finish. Reapply JK Adams wood conditioner after this process.
- *America’s Test Kitchen’s Best Rolling Pins
Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of most Items in our Home and Kitchen Section and most other categories on harvestarray.com, delivered within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
Made in America
We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00, for product categories that have the description "Free Shipping on orders over $50.00"
The $50.00 threshold does not include any items already included in free shipping regardless of the amount spent. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.