This Men's Large, Blue Broadcloth, Long Sleeve Shirt makes a bold statement with the large patch on the back that say's "Save the Planet" and a large Tiger face underneath. The artist and designer is Anna Herman. This "Graffiti" shirt is part of her Endangered Species line. There is a rhino on the front and octopus on the pocket.
If you are an Environmentally conscious person that cares about the health of our planet and it's inhabitants, this is a great shirt for you to display your stance.
- Size: Medium-Large, from shoulder to shoulder is 20" pit to pit is 24", down the back from below the collar to hem is 30", waist is 48"
- Has a Yoke in the back for a nice fit
- Hand wash, line dry, hot iron
- Fast, Free Shipping, No Plastic
- Made in America, Ships from Montana
These items offer free shipping. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.