You shouldn't deprive yourself of rich, moist chocolate cupcakes when you have gone Keto, Paleo, or Vegan. Our Chocolate Cupcake Baking Mix is a dream come true and kid and adult approved.
It will become a pantry staple when you and the kids crave chocolate. These cupcakes are easy to make by adding your staple wet ingredients that follow your dietary plan. The Mix is gluten, grain, dairy, refined sugar, and preservative free.
Vegan Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
You only need to use four simple ingredients for healthy, low carb cupcakes.
- 3/4 Cup Milk, such as unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 Eggs (or your go-to vegan egg substitute)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil, such as coconut oil.
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
Keep the pantry stocked. Purchase two bags of our mix and you are ready for a birthday party! This mix is vegan friendly, so just substitute one flax egg . Combine 1 Tablespoon of ground flax with 2 Tablespoon of water for each egg.
Cooking directions for vegan cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease or use cupcake liners
- Whisk milk, eggs, oil and vanilla in a medium bowl (if using coconut oil or butter, melt before adding). Add dry mix. Whisk until smooth and blended.
- Pour the best vegan chocolate cupcakes into a prepared cupcake pan, until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until inserted toothpicks come out clean. Make sure you don't skip this step. Cool completely to keep the cupcakes form stick to paper liners.
Cooking directions for the chocolate cake recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 8 inch round pan. For easy removal, but a parchment paper circle to line the bottom of your pan.
- Whisk milk, eggs, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl (if using coconut oil or butter, melt before adding). Add dry ingredients. Whisk until smooth and blended.
- Pour the batter into a prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 20 - 20 minutes or until inserted toothpicks come out clean. Cool completely before removing from the pan. Use a spatula to gently remove the edges of the cake from the pan and then remove.
Flavor and texture are always a huge factor when searching for a Gluten Friendly pizza crust as well as other foods. Food restriction regimens are hard to follow if the available substitutes don't taste good. That is why this mix was created by a women owned business. She wanted healthy options that had great flavor and texture that her whole family would enjoy.
Features of this Chocolate Cupcake Mix
Size: 13.6ounce package. Makes 12 cupcakes
Ingredients. Almond Flour, Organic Arrowroot, Cocoa powder, Erythritol, Organic Flax, Organic Coconut Flour, Monk Fruit, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Bicarbonate, Himalayan pink salt
Allergy Alert: Contains tree nuts.
Only 9 net carbs per serving.
Icing not included
Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of Items in our Food and Market Section and most other categories on Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- Made in the USA
What are the Health Benefits of Paleo, Keto or Vegan Diets*
- The Paleo Diet focuses on foods available before farming was developed. Foods such as, lean meat, fish, eggs, honey, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds make up this type of diet. These are items that were not available to our hunter and gatherer ancestors. They include items such as dairy products, grains, processed sugar, beans, and peas.
Health Benefits. Potentially reducing obesity and the prevention of diabetes. For those with dairy allergies, this may be the type of diet that is helpful.
- A Keto Diet is a low carbohydrate diet that should only be adhered for a short period at a time. Foods that are included in this regimen include meat, eggs, processed meats, sausage, cheese, fish, oils, seeds and only fibrous vegetables.
- No high carb breads, pasta, rice, oats, sugar, or alcoholic beverages are allowed. This type of diet causes your body to break down fat to use as energy once your blood sugar levels drop. That process is called ketosis.
Health Benefits. If you are looking for fast, short-term weight loss, the keto diet is for you.
Improve energy levels
Control blood sugar with patients diagnosed with type two diabetes
It is Not recommended for anyone with a kidney or liver condition. Again, please consult your doctor before starting this type of diet.
- Veganism is the strictest form of vegetarianism. Your diet consists solely of plant products. No dairy, meat, poultry, or fish is permitted.
- Health Benefits. A diet that contains only fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, and seeds has shown to reduce health risks. These include the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer. Just make sure you get enough protein, vitamins, calcium, etc., from appropriate sources.
From the founder. "Food is one of life’s greatest joys. No matter your dietary preferences, nothing should hold you back from eating the foods you love.
Rather, it just means you need to rethink how to make them! Eat happy, eat wholesome, and never compromise on delicious."
We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00, for product categories that have the description "Free Shipping on orders over $50.00"
The $50.00 threshold does not include any items already included in free shipping regardless of the amount spent. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.