Rada Knife Sharpener
Rada Knife Sharpener
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.00, delivered in the USA. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
- Made in the USA
- Secure payments
- Free Returns - See Policy Below
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Rada’s Quick Edge Knife Sharpener renews the blades of your non-serrated knives to their original super-sharp status. The process is easy. Simply grip the base with one hand and pull a knife blade between the wheels four to six times with the other hand. Wipe off the blade using a soft towel to remove any metal shavings and you’re done. This invaluable tool is inexpensive too because sharp knives shouldn’t be a luxury.
Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of most Items in our Home and Kitchen Section on Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- Get your straight-edge knives in tip-top shape in just seconds. With a few quick pulls, your blades are as good as new.
- Works with Rada knives or any non-serrated knife
- The sharpener’s dual wheels—made from specially hardened, high-carbon stainless steel—intersect to sharpen both sides of a knife blade at once.
- Its simple design makes sharpening easy.
- The small size—just 3½ʺ by 2ʺ–means you can tuck it away inside a drawer or cabinet until it’s needed.
- Great for hunting and fillet knives too—keep one in your tackle box.
- USA with materials only from America
The Knife Sharpener gives your knives a razor sharp edge and will bring that dull knife back to new. The secret to the Quick Edge Knife Sharpener is its dual steel wheels. These wheels intersect to sharpen both sides of a knife blade at the same time, ensuring the blade reaches its sharpest point with only a few passes. Simply grip the base with one hand and pull a knife blade between the wheels four to six times with the other hand. Wipe off the blade using a soft towel to remove any metal shavings and you’re done.
Recommended for all your non-serrated blades, Rada’s Quick Edge Knife Sharpener is great in the kitchen, craft room, garage, toolbox, tackle box, at work, and any other place you might use straight-edge knives. Never be without a sharp knife again.
The durable nylon base makes the Rada Knife Sharpener sturdy. Set the sharpener on a flat surface and hold the base with one hand while you pull the knife blade through the wheels with the other.