The Rada Serrated Paring Knife will soon become your everyday knife to use for everything from peeling, slicing, to cutting. With the mini serrations, this knife can cut through tough all types of foods like celery, broccoli, and rhubarb with no trouble and then glide right through an orange with ease.
Two styles to choose from: The sleek silver handle or the black resin handle.
- Blade Length: 3¼"
Total Length: 6¾"
- Blade Material: Surgical-Quality, T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Black Handle Material: Molded Resin
- Silver Handle Material: Cast Aluminum
- Country of Production: USA
- Product Warranty: The Lifetime Guarantee
- Product Care: Hand Washing is Highly Recommended to Maintain the Superior Quality of the Product. The Black Handled Serrated Paring Knife can withstand the dishwasher, but the blade may dull more quickly.
- These are some of the best knives made in the USA.
Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of most Items in our Home and Kitchen Section and most other categories on harvestarray.com. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00, for product categories that have the description "Free Shipping on orders over $50.00"
The $50.00 threshold does not include any items already included in free shipping regardless of the amount spent. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.