This vintage rose pattered apron is named Rebecca and is made of cotton canvas and is fully lined with cotton/poly. The Rebecca apron features a vintage pattern of mustard yellow roses with a pale peach shadow and bold black midcentury foliage on a creamy white background. The stark contrast between the mustard and black is quite striking against the cream apron and natural color pockets and strings.
Don't like to cook or bake? This apron can be worn while gardening, crafting, or painting. Give one as a gift to your favorite chef, pastry baker, or floral arranger.
- Size: One size- 29" length x 19" wide, Fits up to size 1X
- Vertical Top Pocket: to keep your glasses where you can always know where they are when you need to read the recipe.
- Double Front Pocket: to keep your glasses in so you always know where they are when you need to reread the recipe because you forgot it again!
- Wrap around Stings: so you can tie it in the front or back
- Made in America: handcrafted with pride, in Texas
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen, and based on the shipping terms you have selected. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the