Our Outdoor Solar Garden Lighthouse adds charm to any garden and yard. Crafted by the Amish community using top-quality cedar wood, each 2-foot-tall lighthouse is meticulously made to provide a smooth finish.
With solar-powered lights, you won't need to worry about electricity or unsightly cords. This outdoor lighthouse decoration offers a warm welcome to visitors day and night. It's perfect for covering and enhancing elements like well casings and sewer pipes in your yard.
You can choose between an unfinished lighthouse or one finished with an outdoor sealer. Both options are easy to assemble and weigh approximately 10 pounds. Thanks to our free shipping offer, it'll be delivered securely to your doorstep within the USA (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
Take pride in knowing that our large solar lighthouse for the garden is made in the USA, showcasing our dedication to quality. It requires yearly restaining if exposed to the elements, but if it's in partial sunlight, restaining is needed every 2 to 3 years. Use an oil-based cedar tone outdoor sealer for best results.
Elevate your outdoor décor with our Solar Garden Lighthouse today!
If you have any questions about our garden lighthouses or any other American Made products we offer, please contact us at (814) 396-2151, as are always happy to hear from you.
Features of the 2 Foot Outdoor Lighthouse
- Each lighthouse is approximately 2 feet high and comes with standard solar lighting.
- Weight is approximately 10 pounds.
- Finished with outdoor sealer
- Unfinished with no outdoor sealer
- Some assembly required.
- Free Shipping. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- The estimated delivery date is approximately 7 - 10 business days after purchase with standard shipping by UPS.
- Made in the USA, in Indiana
Proper care for your Cedar Lighthouses
- If your wood lighthouse is in the direct sunlight and has exposure to wind, rain and snow,
- Re-stain yearly to maintain its color and natural beauty
- If your lighthouse is in partial sunlight and not a lot of exposure to the outdoor elements,
- Re-stain after the first year and then every 2 to 3 years after that
- The type of stain that should be used:
- Any oil base cedar tone outdoor sealer
These products are constructed from the finest range of cedar and each piece represents the care that we put into our creations. We make our unique garden planters and outdoor furniture in the United States.
These items offer free shipping. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to your chosen address. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.