Our Solar Cedar Wooden Lighthouse stands tall at 3 feet, crafted for excellence by the skilled Amish community in Indiana. Made from aromatic red cedar, each lighthouse is carefully milled for a smooth finish. Our aim is to bring beauty and quality to your lawn and garden with these solar yard lights.
With the power of the sun, our solar lights for garden can enhance various aspects of your yard, such as well casings and sewer pipes. No need for electricity or visible cords, as these solar powered outdoor lights offer a seamless and welcoming vibe to your visitors, all day and night.
Take advantage of our free shipping within the USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). If you have any questions about our lighthouses or any other American Made products we offer, please contact us at (814) 396-2151, as are always happy to hear from you.
Features of our 3 Feet Tall Outdoor Solar Lighthouse include solar lighting, weighing approximately 20 pounds. Choose from finished or unfinished options, as some assembly is required.
Made in Indiana, USA, with the finest range of cedar, our products exemplify our commitment to quality and craftsmanship. Proper care will keep the natural beauty intact, with restaining recommendations depending on their exposure to sunlight and outdoor elements. Restain with an oil-based cedar tone outdoor sealer for best results.
Features of the 3 Feet Tall Outdoor Solar Lighthouse
- Each lighthouse is approximately is 3 feet high and comes standard with solar lighting.
- Weight is approximately 20 pounds.
- Finished with outdoor sealer
- Unfinished with no outdoor sealer
- Some assembly required.
- Free Shipping. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- The estimated delivery date is approximately 7 - 10 business days after purchase with standard shipping by UPS.
- Made in the USA, in Indiana
Proper care for your Cedar Lighthouses
- If your wood lighthouse is in the direct sunlight and has exposure to wind, rain and snow,
- Re-stain yearly to maintain its color and natural beauty
- If your lighthouse is in partial sunlight and not a lot of exposure to the outdoor elements,
- Re-stain after the first year and then every 2 to 3 years after that
- The type of stain that should be used:
- Any oil base cedar tone outdoor sealer
These products are constructed from the finest range of cedar and each piece represents the care that we put into our creations. We make our unique garden planters and outdoor furniture in the United States.
These items offer free shipping. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to your chosen address. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.