This Susanna Cow Print Apron is made of cotton canvas and has a poly/cotton lining. The adorable black and white Holstein Cow print will make any country girl, turned city chic proud of where she came from, especially when baking up one of her grandma's special recipe's.
This Apron is called the "Susanna" Apron and named in honor of The Lady of the Alamo, Susanna Dickson. Texans love this apron because the Holstein cow print reminds them of what they’ve fought for and won; the right to roam free, raise cattle and own land.
- Size: One size- 29" length x 19" wide, Fits up to size 1X
- Vertical Top Pocket: to keep your glasses where you can always know where they are when you need to read the recipe.
- Double Front Pocket: to keep your glasses in so you always know where they are when you need to reread the recipe because you forgot it again!
- Wrap around Stings: so you can tie it in the front or back
- Made in America: handcrafted with pride, in Texas
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen, and based on the shipping terms you have selected. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the