This Wooden Pasta Board from Reclaimed Pallets is handmade and can be used to make Pasta, Pastries, and Noodles. It's been finished with a food-safe oil and wax. The large surface area provides an ample, flat, portable surface for pasta dough to be worked and rolled, just like Grandma used to do.
This beautiful pasta board would make a great wedding or housewarming gift and will last for years to come.
The cutting Board can be Personalized with Text (name, date, etc.) Color and design variations available also, (upload a file.)
Features of the pasta board:
- Material: Reclaimed pallet wood, covered with a food-safe oil and wax finish
- Dimensions: 22.75” x 25.5”. 6” at tall end; 3.5” at short end
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Design Details: Hand-painted decorations decorations signed and dated by the artist. Hand-stamped on end or underneath with “My Natural Playce - The Steinwalds” and “Vero Beach, FL, USA”.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth or clean with mild soap and water when needed
- All photos are EXAMPLES, individual products vary slightly in texture and color
- Made in America
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen, and based on the shipping terms you have selected. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the