Cheeseburger Casserole is a great comfort food to make in the winter when you're craving a cheeseburger on the grill, but it's too cold outside and the grill is buried under 8 inches of snow!
- 12 ounces macaroni or this
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1 pound ground sirloin or *ground beef
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook your noodles. Drain and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil then the diced onion. Sauté until soft.
Add ground sirloin or beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic. Break apart meat and cook until no longer pink. *(drain off grease if using ground beef.)
Add in the ketchup, mustard, diced tomatoes, and 1.5 cups of the shredded cheese. Stir together until fully combined.
Pour in the cooked noodles and stir to combine.
Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top, cover with a lid, and turn heat to low. Once the cheese is melted, it's ready to serve.
- Diced dill pickles
- Diced onions
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Whatever you like to put on your cheeseburgers!