The Harvest Array General Store
What is the Harvest Array General Store?
Harvest Array is the Online General Store from yesteryear, where we offer unique American Made products from small, family owned businesses. We pride ourselves on providing you with every day goods for your home and family.
Every product that is shipped from Harvest Array proudly carries the “Made in the USA” label.
We are proud to provide our customers with goods that are made with quality, craftsmanship, and pride. Our goal is to make sure that each product we sell is something that you will be proud to own and cherish for years to come. We believe in the power of small businesses and the impact they can have on local economies, so we are proud to be a part of that movement.
With Harvest Array, you can find something unique and special every time you shop. From unique, handmade items to classic staples, we have something for everyone. Whether you are looking for a special gift or something to spruce up your home, we’ve got you covered. So, come on in and find something special at Harvest Array.
Harvest Array is based on Five Key Beliefs:
- Eternal hope for our Country while promoting its small businesses.
- Fostering entrepreneurship with an online General Store.
- Independence from foreign products.
- Discovering all that small-town America has to offer.
- Showcasing each family behind our small business and keeping our citizens employed and our economy strong.
Harvest Array started out in picturesque Meadville. Meadville is a small Northwestern Pennsylvania town recognized nationally as the Tool and Die Capital of North America. Meadville is home to hundreds of vital local manufacturers.
Thousands of industrious Americans thrive in these small businesses. Their friendships and stories are the inspiration for offering smaller American businesses an equal footing in the current marketplace. The current system does not work to the benefit of the local manufacturer who is paying retail in a wholesale marketplace.
Our inspiration for creating Harvest Array developed during the Christmas season. We noticed how our outdoor Christmas decorations deteriorated over the holiday season. They became rusted and would need to be replaced.
The only options were the big box store retailers and mega online providers which increasingly sourced their products from overseas markets. We knew there had to be other alternatives for a long-lasting and reliable product that did not include outsourcing.
In the summer of 2020, we found such a company in nearby Guys Mills, Pennsylvania. We partnered with the Lighted Pine Company to manufacture outdoor, lighted, Christmas displays with local labor and American steel. We had been working with Lighted Pine Company for several months. Our customers were requesting us to increase our selection of products made in the USA.
We decide to move forward and seek out additional small businesses that shared our beliefs. In 2021 we expanded operations and moved our main operations to Arden, North Carolina.
Our growth continues today. We are adding two to three new vendors every week. This allows us to offer a wider variety of products to our customers.
When we add a new vendor to Harvest Array, we meet with these companies at their production facilities. We are impressed with the family centered nature of these businesses. Many members of the family have a role in the business.
These businesses continue to tinker and create new products with a wide appeal to discerning interests across our great land. As with most of our offerings at Harvest Array, these products are not mass-produced.
They have a strong following based on quality, consistency, and dependability, and are crafted with care and pride. At Harvest Array, we are pleased to work with these companies on our online platform. We applaud their growth for their families, their communities, and of course, our country.
Revolutionary change must be done to help American businesses survive in this new digital age of retail giants. Harvest Array was established not only to assist these family businesses to grow and prosper. This enabled the public to purchase American Made products for all aspects of their lives. Harvest Array will fast become your “Go-To” platform for supporting America’s small businesses while investing in local communities.
We guarantee our valued customers that all products sold by Harvest Array are crafted and produced in America, by Americans. Our explicit contract with our customers is straightforward. Harvest Array will provide our customers with our promise that they are getting quality American Made products.
Shopping at Harvest Array will restore the nostalgia of yesteryear in all of us. Let’s bring back the emotional experience of remembering special moments, people, places, social connections, and optimism as we have done in the past.
Harvest Array is an online General Store. We offer products, confections, and unique creations. All items are crafted, produced, and assembled in the United States.
- Harvest Array Value Pledge. The prices on our website may be higher than national chain prices, as we do not compete in an international marketplace. Our customers recognize they are supporting American entrepreneurs and their families. However, many of our Jellies and Jams are at a lower price on Harvest Array than online retailer’s websites.
- Harvest Array Quality Pledge. Harvest Array identifies the highest quality American Made products we can source. For example, foreign-made products, typically found in big-box retailers include press particle boards. Harvest Array will only represent quality products and those that do not meet our standards will be removed from our store.
- How can I track my shipments? Your product will be shipped from our facilities. Once this has happened, you will receive an email. This email will inform you that your product has been sent.
- You can use the link from UPS and USPS so you can check on the progress of your shipment.
- You can also go to the UPS or USPS website and enter the tracking number. You can also track your order by using our chat window. Simply enter your order number after you click on Track my Order. If you still need more information on your order please call us at 814-396-2151.
- Who are Harvest Array’s Vendors? Our vendors represent a diverse group of small businesses across America. We pay tribute to the families behind each of our vendors. They are American small business owners providing for their families and committed to bringing you the finest products in our land.
- Can my children or grandchildren browse your website? Our website is completely family friendly. Never worry if they are looking over your shoulder unless you are trying to purchase their presents.
- We provide a clean, wholesome website that is for all ages to enjoy. At a time when morality is in question, come to Harvest Array for a safe browsing experience.
- Do you have free shipping? We offer free shipping on some of our products and free shipping on purchases over $50.00 for most of our products.
- Is buying from Harvest Array safe? We use a secure payment system and we do not maintain any of our customer's payment information. All of our vendors are reviewed and must adhere to our strict shipping guidelines.
- What is your return policy? Harvest Array offers a 30-day, “No Questions Asked” return policy. Please see the return policy for details.
- Harvest Array’s Made in America Guarantee. Harvest Array’s guarantee to our customers is what makes us unique in the marketplace. We personally interview our vendors.
- We tour their facilities to make sure they meet our standards. Our customers can be sure they are buying quality products.
- Harvest Array Backs our Products. All products contain a warranty. Please see the product detail for details and terms.
- The Benefits of Buying American Made Products. According to a research study conducted in Salt Lake City, for every dollar spent through a small business, fifty-two cents recirculate into their local economy. While only a meager fourteen cents come back from online sales and big-box retailers.
- What is abundantly clear is that little goes back to supporting small businesses in our local communities. We are here to keep small businesses thriving so they can become larger businesses and employ more people.
- Buying American made products helps to support the U.S. economy, create jobs and stimulate growth in our communities. It also helps to ensure that the products you buy are of the highest quality and made to last. Buying American made products helps reduce our dependence on foreign-made products. These products can often be manufactured with lower safety standards.
- Why Harvest Array promotes American products exclusively?
- We support the Collective Future of Our Children and the uniquely American way of life.
- Keeping our tax dollars and jobs in America.
- We support a Working Wage for our craftsmen across America who themselves offer their services back to their communities.
- We are committed to our Thirty-Million small businesses representing millions of families in every community across America.
- Every Harvest Array product represents a friend or neighbor. We promote our collective security, and ensures our shared success as a community while sustaining the communities in OUR country.
- How do I Contact Customer Support? Customer support and service seem to have disappeared over the last several years. Have you ever been to a large retail store and not been able to find help? How many times has this happened?
- Phone: (814) 396-2151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (814) 357-9290
- Online chat
- All of our customer support personnel are proudly based in the United States.