We're committed to delivering goods that proudly display the 'Made in the USA' label.
Welcome to Harvest Array, where the traditional general store meets the convenience of online shopping. Our exclusive range of American-made products comes directly from small, family-owned businesses, offering you a unique selection of items for your home and family that you won't find anywhere else.
- Provide our customers with products that are made with quality materials, craftsmanship, and pride.
- Sell products that you will love and treasure for a long time.
- We support small businesses and their positive influence on local economies.
Every shopping trip to Harvest Array holds the promise of discovery. From unique handmade creations to beloved traditional items, our assortment is designed to please every palette. In search of the perfect gift or a stylish home upgrade? You're in the right place. Experience the joy of finding that special something with us.
Harvest Array is based on Five Key Beliefs:
- Eternal hope for our Country while promoting small businesses.
- Fostering entrepreneurship with an online General Store.
- Independence from foreign products.
- Discovering all that small-town America has to offer.
- Showcasing each family behind our small business and keeping our citizens employed and our economy strong.
Harvest Array started in a small Northwestern Pennsylvania town. Meadville is a small Northwestern Pennsylvania town recognized nationally as the Tool and Die Capital of North America and home to hundreds of Amish Families.
Our inspiration for creating Harvest Array developed during the Christmas season. Our family noticed how the outdoor Christmas decorations deteriorated over the holiday season.
The only options were the big box store retailers and mega online providers which increasingly sourced their products from overseas markets. We knew there had to be other alternatives for a long-lasting and reliable product that did not include outsourcing.
In the summer of 2020, we found such a company in nearby Guys Mills, Pennsylvania. We partnered with The Lighted Pine Company to manufacture outdoor, lighted, Christmas displays with local labor and American steel.
Our company's expansion traces back to a visionary concept conceived by our CEO in the 1990s. As a CPA, he primarily served the hard-working Amish communities, known for producing an array of goods for the American market. His ambition was to facilitate their growth and broaden the reach of their products, a goal hindered by the absence of a suitable platform.
Our strategic decision to diversify our product offerings led us to the renowned craftsmanship of the Amish community. Through collaborations with The Dutch Kettle, Annie’s Kitchen, Beaver Dam Woodworking, and Troyer's Rope Company, we've expanded our range to include an exhaustive array of jams, jellies, vegetables, outdoor décor, and rope products, all fueled by our commitment to uplifting American small businesses.
In 2021, we needed to expand operation facilities. We moved our main operations to Arden, North Carolina for a more centralized shipping location that would cover the east coast.
Our growth continues today as we are adding new products every week to provide a wider variety to our customers.
What makes Harvest Array, different from other companies, is that we encourage our customers to call and contact us. Based on your input, we seek out new products to add to our store as our goal is to provide you with the products you are looking for.
Once we find a potential new vendor, we set up a meeting with them. This enables us to get to know our vendors as we introduce them to our business model and we can verify all of our vendors are located here in the USA and their products are made here.
We are impressed with the family-centered nature of these businesses. Many members of the family have a role in the business. These businesses continue to produce new products with a wide appeal to all generations. As with most of our vendors at Harvest Array, their products are not mass-produced.
Our vendors have a strong following based on their quality, consistency, and dependability, and are crafted with care and pride. At The Harvest Array General Store, we are pleased to work with these companies on our online platform. We applaud their growth for their families, their communities, and our country.
Revolutionary change must be done to help American businesses survive in this new digital age of retail giants. Harvest Array was established to assist these family businesses grow and prosper. We are enabling the public to purchase American Made products for all aspects of their lives. Harvest Array will fast become your Go-To platform for supporting America’s small businesses while investing in local communities.
Our guarantee to our valued customers - All products sold by Harvest Array are crafted and produced in America, by Americans.
Our explicit contract with our customers is straightforward. The Harvest Array Store will provide our customers with our promise that they are getting quality American Made products.
Immerse yourself in the nostalgia of a classic general store with Harvest Array, where we exclusively offer products crafted in America by small, familial enterprises. Our collection is designed to cater to the needs of your home and family, with a personal touch that only a family-owned business can provide.
Harvest Array is an online General Store where we offer products for your daily meals, home, yard, family, and pets. All items are crafted, produced, and assembled in the United States.
- Harvest Array Value Pledge. The prices on our website may be higher than national chain prices, as we do not compete in an international marketplace. Our customers recognize they are supporting American entrepreneurs and their families. However, many of our Jellies and Jams are at a lower price on Harvest Array than online retailer’s websites.
- Harvest Array Quality Pledge. Harvest Array identifies the highest quality American Made products we can source. For example, foreign-made products, typically found in big-box retailers include press particle boards. Harvest Array will only represent quality products and those that do not meet our standards will be removed from our store.
- How can I track my shipments? Your purchases will be shipped from one of our facilities. Once we have created the shipping label, you will receive an email. This email will inform you that your purchases have been packed and ready to ship.
- You can use the link from UPS, USPS, and FedEx so you can check on the progress of your shipment.
- You can also go to the UPS or USPS website and enter the tracking number. You can also track your order by using our chat window. Simply enter your order number after you click on Track My Order. If you still need more information on your order please call us at 814-396-2151.
- Who are Harvest Array’s Vendors? Our vendors represent a diverse group of small businesses across America. We pay tribute to the families behind each of our vendors. They are American small business owners providing for their families and committed to bringing you the finest products.
- Can my children or grandchildren browse your website? Our website is completely family-friendly. Never worry if they are looking over your shoulder (Unless you are trying to purchase their presents) .
- We provide a clean, wholesome website that is for all ages to enjoy. At a time when morality is in question, come to Harvest Array for a safe browsing experience.
- Do you have free shipping? We offer free shipping on some of our products and free shipping on purchases over $50.00 for most of our products.
- Is buying from Harvest Array safe? We use a secure payment system and we do not maintain any of our customer's payment information. All of our vendors are reviewed and must adhere to our strict shipping guidelines.
- What is your return policy? Harvest Array offers a 30-day Return Policy. Please see the return policy for details.
- Harvest Array’s Made in America Guarantee. Harvest Array’s guarantee to our customers is what makes us unique in the marketplace. We conduct interviews with all of our vendors to verify that they are located in the USA and their products are Made in America.
- When practical, we tour their facilities to make sure they meet our standards. Our customers can be sure they are buying quality products.
- The Benefits of Buying American Made Products. According to a research study conducted in Salt Lake City, for every dollar spent through a small business, fifty-two cents recirculates into their local economy, while only a meager fourteen cents come back from online sales and big-box retailers.
- What is abundantly clear is that little goes back to supporting small businesses in our local communities. We are here to keep small businesses thriving so they can become larger businesses and employ more people.
- Buying American made products helps to support the U.S. economy, create jobs, and stimulate growth in our communities. It also helps to ensure that the products you buy are of the highest quality and made to last. Buying American made products helps reduce our dependence on foreign-made products. These products can often be manufactured with lower safety standards.
- Why Harvest Array promote American products exclusively?
- We support the Collective Future of Our Children and the uniquely American way of life.
- Keeping our tax dollars and jobs in America.
- We support a Working Wage for our craftsmen across America who themselves offer their services back to their communities.
- We are committed to our thirty million small businesses representing millions of families in every community across America.
- Every Harvest Array product represents a friend or neighbor. We promote our collective security and ensures our shared success as a community while sustaining the communities in our country.
- How do I Contact Customer Support? Customer support and service seem to have disappeared over the last several years. Have you ever been to a large retail store and not been able to find help? How many times have you not been able to talk to a person?
- The lack of customer support is the same with the mega online providers. When you have questions, you either have to use email or chat to get your answers.
- Many companies will no longer call you. What has happened to actually talking to your customers and getting back to them promptly?
- Phone: (814) 396-2151
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (814) 357-9290
- Online chat
- All of our customer support personnel are proudly based in the United States.