Apply as a Vendor
How can I start selling on Harvest Array?
Harvest Array is the online General Store from yesteryear, where we offer unique American Made products from small, family-owned businesses. Our goal is to provide a marketplace for our American manufacturers, designers, and craftsmen. If you are working out of your garage, on your kitchen table, or in a manufacturing facility, we want to hear from you.
Harvest Array is founded on our core belief in promoting American Made and handcrafted products while offering smaller, unique brands a broader marketing platform to compete in the digital marketplace. This is the very definition of giving back to our vital local communities.
We make it simple to list your handmade items and get your products into the hands of others.
How do I sell on Harvest Array?
- Contact us by using the form below. We will follow up with a phone call so you can teach us about your company and products.
- You select the products and set your prices.
- What fees do you charge? Nothing at all to our vendors. No hidden fees.
- Do I need to provide product descriptions? That is up to you. You can provide us with a general guideline and we will take it from there.
- Do I need to provide photos? You can send us yours or we will photograph them for you.
- Who posts my products? Harvest Array will do that work for you.
- How do I ship my products? We will ship from our facility or yours. The choice is up to you. We will provide you with the packing slip and shipping label.
- How do I get paid? We process payments weekly, via check or ACH.
- We only ask that your products are Made in the USA.
Looking for additional ways to reach customers? Join the marketplace dedicated to products crafted, produced, and assembled in America. Contact us today to see how we can grow your sales with our "Made In America" platform.