Summertime picnic and party invitations are blowing up your phone. But what to take? This quick and easy Cheese Ball recipe will soon be a favorite at all the summer parties you attend and host. The 4th of July is around the corner so why not try it! Keep the recipe handy for Fall and Winter holiday gatherings as well.
Not only is this Mozzarella Cheese Ball easy to make, but it is also Low-Carb, Keto-Friendly, and Gluten-Free! It is a fantastic addition to any party, picnic, or potluck with only 5 ingredients - Cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, mozzarella, mayonnaise, and chopped pecans.
Image and Recipe courtesy of plainchicken.com
Yield: 8 people
Prep Time 10 minutes, Total Time 10 minutes.
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Form mixture into a ball and roll in chopped pecans.
Refrigerate several hours to overnight before serving with your favorite crackers.
- Half a package of ranch dressing mix is 1½ Tablespoons or 4½ teaspoons.
- Can use low-fat or fat-free cream cheese.
- You can divide the cheese mixture into 2 equal balls or into smaller individual balls for parties.
- Stuff the cheese mixture into celery and top it with the chopped pecans.
- If you do not want to roll the cheese ball in pecans, you can use fresh herbs, walnuts, almonds, chili powder, paprika, or crushed pork rinds.
- The cheese ball will keep up to two weeks covered in the refrigerator.