Make this refreshing strawberry lemonade pie for a dessert your friends and family will love! Featuring fresh strawberries and a lemonade-inspired filling, this is the perfect pie for a warm evening.
Ingredients you will need:
- 15-ounce can of evaporated milk
- 1 (6 1/2 servings) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 3/4 C. frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 container of fresh strawberries
- Graham cracker crust
Combine evaporated milk and instant lemon pudding mix.
Mix cream cheese and combine with evaporated milk and pudding.
Zest lemon into the mixture.
Juice lemon into the mixture.
Add lemonade concentrate.
Cut fresh strawberries.
Add half of the strawberry slices to the mixture. Combine.
Spread the mixture evenly in a pie pan.
Top with remaining strawberries. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy!
Thanks to Rada Cutlery for this recipe