New to our array of Dutch Kettle Amish Homemade Style Jellies, Jams, and Preserves is Orange Marmalade. As with the other three types of fruit spreads from The Dutch Kettle, this Orange Marmalade is made from the finest all natural ingredients. It Contains no artificial coloring or flavoring.
What is the difference between Jelly, Jam, Preserves, and Marmalade?
- Jelly is made from strained fruit juice. Jellies will not contain any pieces of fruit or seeds, therefore, have a smooth texture. Jelly is somewhat hard to spread.
- Jam is created by mashing fruit. So, our Jam has chunky fruit with seeds. It is thick, yet easier to spread than jelly.
- Preserves will actually contain large pieces of cut fruit or the whole fruit in each jar. Sugar acts as a way to preserve the fruit, thus the name "preserves." Most preserves have a similar texture to jam but larger pieces of fruit in them.
- Marmalade is a preserve but made with citrus fruit and includes the rind as well as the fruit and pulp. The fruit is boiled in water until soft, which removes any bitterness in the peel. Citrus fruits contain a large amount of pectin, making marmalade a bit gelatinous in texture.
Orange Marmalade is highly versatile, working well as an ingredient in sauces, baked goods, and duck dishes, or simply as a spread for toast and English muffins.
Our Dutch Kettle Amish Homemade Style Orange Marmalade is shipped in a clear 19 ounce glass jar. Therefore, each jar is individually packaged to ensure safe delivery to you.
Ingredients for the Amish Made Orange Marmalade
Cane sugar. water, orange peel, orange juice concentrate, pectin, citric acid, and natural colors.
Made from the finest all natural ingredients. Therefore, our orange marmalade contains no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives, is naturally gluten-free, and finally is Non-GMO.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Order a few jars of our Jellies and Jams to save on shipping.
Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of Items in our Food and Market Section and most other categories on Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- The estimated delivery date is based upon the delivery method you have chosen and the location of your shipping address. All items are shipped within one to two business days of placing your order.
- Made in the USA
- NC Made
Have you asked your phone if there are any "Amish general stores near me" lately? If so, we have you covered. Why spend the day driving when we can have these Amish-Made items delivered right to you door? Some customers even call us the Online Amish Country Store. Allow Harvest Array to be your Country food and furniture store without the drive.
From The Dutch Kettle, Hamptonville NC
Your customers deserve the best when it comes to Amish made jams, jellies, and fruit butters. When you buy products that are produced by The Dutch Kettle, you receive jams and jellies that are made using the finest all-natural and non-GMO ingredients. They will not sell any products they would not eat themselves. They never will add any preservatives and each product they make is handcrafted with care and love.
All of their products are manufactured with great pride in the quality and attention given to every batch. There’s a down-home feel to each of their items to remind all customers of a simpler time when we would all eat dinner together at the table and spend quality family time. In addition to their handcrafted jams, jellies, and specialty products, The Dutch Kettle also features Pickled Beets, Pickles, Salsa, Relishes, and Pure Mountain Honey.
As always, all of our products are Made in the United States. Try one of our Amish Jellies and Jams today.
We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00, for product categories that have the description "Free Shipping on orders over $50.00"
The $50.00 threshold does not include any items already included in free shipping regardless of the amount spent. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.