This top-quality set from the renowned Wright Tool Company is perfect for professionals who demand nothing but the best. Manufactured in Ohio by hardworking Americans since 1927, our hand tools are built to last.
With the patented Wright Drive® technology, our sockets provide more torque and less damage to fasteners. Our ratchets are rugged, durable, and offer fine tooth action to meet all your needs. You can rely on the strength and gripping power of our tools thanks to our precision heat treating and advanced manufacturing techniques.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA, these tools meet and exceed ASME B107 hand tool standards. The set comes in a sturdy metal box for easy storage and transportation. Plus, we back our hand-crafted tools with a lifetime warranty that you'll likely never need.
The 11 Piece Metal Boxed Set includes the following 12 Point Standard Sockets: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", and 7/8". It also includes a versatile ratchet and a 6" extension.
Invest in the best. Choose the Wright Tool Company for all your ratchet belt, ratchet straps, ratchet wrench, ratchet transformers, and hand tool needs.
- Patented Wright Drive® distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength.
- Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength.
- Precision Heat-Treated and Tempered for optimal Hardness, Ductility and Durability
- Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
- Made in the USA: Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
- Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
Lifetime warranty: for as long as you own it, any product manufactured by Wright Tool which fails to render service due to defect in workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge.
- 12 Point Standard Sockets