- Spanner Wrenches are often used to tighten shafts or pipes.
- These are special purpose wrenches with adjustable opening feature designed for servicing packing glands, adjustable collars, rings, locknuts, etc.
- Adjustable Hook Spanner wrenches are drop forged steel handles and have steel jaws.
- The pins fit into the holes or slots on the side of the flange or collar
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
- 3/4 to 2", 1/8" Hook
- 1-1/4 to 3", 5/32" Hook
- 2 to 4-3/4", 3/16" Hook
- 4-1/2 to 6-1/4", 5/16" Hook
Therefore for as long as you own it, any product manufactured by Wright Tool which fails to render service due to defect in workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge.
Since 1927, the Wright Tool Company has manufactured the highest quality hand tools in the industry. No exceptions. Upon striking the first forging here in Ohio, our tools have been engineered and crafted by hardworking Americans, for hardworking Americans.
Professionals working in the world's harshest environments demand performance and safety that exceeds the standard, because failure is not an option. This is why we only use the best— Wright alloy steel. The use of our proprietary steel, precision heat treating, and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness. The end result are products built to exceed industry standards, because good enough is never good enough.
We finish that American innovation and hard work off with an equally hardworking lifetime warranty— one that you'll likely never need.
For our products that say “Ships in 4 to 6 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 4 to 6 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.