Our decorative outdoor planters are the perfect addition to your outdoor spaces. Made with care by skilled artisans, these large decorative planters for outdoors bring a touch of rustic charm to any landscape. They are available in two different sizes so you can choose the one that fits your outdoor décor needs.
These outdoor décor planters are not just stunning decorations - they also function as planters for your favorite flowers and herbs. Crafted from top-quality aromatic red cedar, our planters are milled for a smooth finish. The simple Amish design blends seamlessly with modern aesthetics.
To ensure durability, you can choose between unfinished planters or finished ones with an outdoor sealer, depending on your preference. Restaining is suggested to maintain the color and natural beauty of the planters.
With our free shipping offer within the USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), now is the perfect time to spruce up your yard, home, or business with our large decorative outdoor planters. Don't miss out on years and years of enjoyment with these eye-catching additions. Order now and enjoy the convenience of assembly required upon delivery..
If you are looking for Amish furniture nearby, don't forget to check out our Great Outdoors and Outdoor Décor Sections. With our harvest outdoor décor ideas, you are guaranteed years and years of enjoyment!
Product Specifications for the Amish Cedar Water Pump Planters.
- 40 inches tall with a 12 inch by 16 inch base
- Weight is approximately 17 pounds.
- 28 inches tall with a 9 inch by 13 inch base
- Weight is approximately 10 pounds.
- Finished with outdoor sealer
- Unfinished with no outdoor sealer
- The planters are shipped unassembled and carefully packed to protect it during the shipping process. Some assembly is required.
- Free Shipping. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- The estimated delivery date is approximately 7 - 10 business days after purchase with standard shipping by UPS.
- Amish Handmade in Indiana
- Made in America
Proper care for your Cedar Planter
- If your planter is in the direct sunlight and has exposure to wind, rain and snow,
- Re-stain yearly to maintain its color and natural beauty
- If your planter is in partial sunlight and not a lot of exposure to the outdoor elements,
- Re-stain after the first year and then every 2 to 3 years after that
- The type of stain that should be used:
- Any oil base cedar tone outdoor sealer
These products are constructed from the finest range of cedar and each piece represents the care that we put into our creations. We make our unique garden planters and outdoor furniture in the United States.
These items offer free shipping. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to your chosen address. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.