It is time to replace the over worn collection of bathroom hand towels from your linen closet, as they are most likely thin and torn from 15 years of use. Throw them away or donate them to an animal shelter and upgrade to new, plush, and luxurious, 100% organic cotton hand towels. Your guests will be impressed by our thick, oversized, absorbent bathroom hand towels. They will check the label and find that they are "Impeccably made in the U.S.A by your friends and neighbors."
Luxuriously crafted to last for years, these towels won't wear out quickly. Each Hand Towel is 2 inches longer than the standard size hand towel. They measure 16 inches wide by 30 inches long. Choose either beige or white towels to compliment your bathroom décor.
What makes these cotton towels so plush
- 16 inches wide
- 30 inches long
- Sold in set of 2.
- 100% USA organic cotton
- Strong selvage edges that prevent tears and fraying
- Free from harmful synthetic dyes – OEKO-TEX ® CERTIFIED
- Decorative dobby design for a classic look
- Feel the softness of the ring-spun combed 2 ply cotton loops against your skin
- Deluxe 700 GSM Weight
Other Features of this towel from Harvest Array
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
2-year guarantee: If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply return it for a full refund.
Crafted in the United States using domestically sourced materials. "Nothing ever leaves the United States."
Important Care Instructions to ensure high quality hand towels
- Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
Tips for Optimal Care
- Reduce the amount of detergent that you use in each load as excessive detergent leaves residue in towel fibers and causes them to feel scratchy.
- Replace commercial fabric softeners with distilled white vinegar to combat residue that reduces absorbency.
- Add a few wool dryer balls and a lower heat setting in the dryer to keep towels fluffy.
- Bathroom hand towels have an expiration date depending on their quality and how well you care for them. These towels can last for 3-5 years or longer. The lifespan of the towels depends on two factors: how frequently they are used and how well they are maintained.
We are happy to answer any questions about this Hand Towel Set or any other American Made product we sell at Harvest Array. A friendly, real person will be glad to assist you at (814) 396-2151.
We offer free UPS ground shipping for all USA orders. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-5 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.
As a small family business we want to make sure you are happy with our products. Sleep on them, wash them, live with them. If for any reason you aren't fully satisfied, you may return them on us for up to 2 years and receive a full refund.
Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment within 48 hours from when we receive the package back at our warehouse.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not use bleach or non-chlorine bleach (like Oxyclean). Tumble dry on low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- Wash before your first use to soften them even more than they are when they arrive.
- Choose a liquid detergent for the best results.
- Use our wool dryer balls in place of fabric softeners.
- Wash bedding in cold water. Consumer Reports’ past tests found detergents have gotten much better at putting enzymes to work in removing dirt and stains at lower water temperatures, and are less effective at higher temperatures.
To avoid wrinkles
- Because they are made from 100% USA Organic cotton, they will naturally wrinkle. Shake out the bedding between washing and drying. Don’t overload the dryer to prevent twisting and allow the fabric to fluff and tumble dry sheets on low heat for the shortest time possible. They will wrinkle less and less with every wash and use.
- Our fabric goes through a mechanical process to reduce shrinkage and soften it, but it may shrink slightly when it is washed the first time. In order to ensure that your sheets will generously fit your bed we have made them longer and wider than other brands.