Evelyn's Elegant Edibles Creamy Potato Soup Mix makes a good old fashioned potato soup that will become a family favorite. Make a quick and easy dinner by just adding water and butter.
In a 5 - 6 quart pot, bring 7 cups of wat to a rolling boil. Whisk in the contacts of the creamy potato soup mix and two tablespoons of butter. Stir well.
Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer for 15 - 20 minutes. Stirring frequently, until the potatoes are cooked and the soup has thickened. Let Stand 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy this comfort food.
- Makes 6 - 8 one cup servings
- Contains milk, soy and wheat. Items are packed in a facility that handles nut products.
- Made from the finest ingredients.
Potato Soup Mix Made in the USA
Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of Items in our Food and Market Section and most other categories on Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
Ingredients in the potato soup recipe
- Cream soup base - wheat four, maltodextrin, soybean oil, food starch, whey, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinates, spice disodium, inosinate, guanylate, onions, and Dipotassium
- Dehydronated potato slices and dried mashed potatoes - potatoes, salt, partially hydrogenated oil, soybean, cottonseed, sunflowers, nonfat dry milk, monoglycerides, calcium stearoyl, lactylate, spice, artificial color, natural and artificial color, natural and artificial flavors, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bisulfite, citric acid, mixed, tocopherols
- Dehydrated onions, dehydrated carrots and No meat chicken base - salt, maltodextrin, sugar, dextrose, whey, corn protein, onion, garlic, spice extractives, turmeric extractive, citric acid, disodium inosinate, caramel color, silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate, sunflower oil
- Non fat dry milk
Additional toppings - crumbled bacon, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese
What does this product have to offer:
- Unique flavors
- Never before seen products
- Slow cooked flavor
- Easy to use
- Family size portions
Evelyn's Elegant Edibles were inspired by holiday dinners at my grandmother's (yiayia) house. I come from a large Greek family and I have fond memories of the unique dishes prepared for the holidays. Because of the hours of preparation and the unique ingredients, we only had certain dishes on these occasions.
Our goal was to replicate her recipe with the same quality ingredients and great taste. This is accomplished without all of the work so we can have these dishes at anytime.
Once you try Evelyn's Elegant Edible's, they will become part of all your family occasions.