- We hand sharpen surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel for a blade with maximum edge retention.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed for non-serrated blades, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process with our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Silver satin aluminum handle.
- Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
All gift sets are packaged in attractive gift boxes that make wrapping unnecessary, simply add a bow. These uniquely designed boxes have form-fitting thermal inserts to keep the utensils in place, making them safe for gift giving as well as storage.
- Rada's largest paring knife, the Super Parer, has a 4⅜" non-serrated blade (8⅜” overall). It provides comfort and versatility, making it the perfect knife for paring jobs big or small. It's an obvious choice for breaking down a whole chicken, but its so adaptable, you can use it to dice a big pile of sweet potatoes or gently glide through a single kiwifruit too.
- The unique design of the Rada Vegetable Peeler features a dual-edge blade with a nice, deep edge. What’s that mean for you? You’ll be a star in the kitchen, easily peeling potatoes and carrots for salads, shaving chocolate for yummy dessert garnishes, making impressive butter curls for the holiday table, and so much more.
- The Heavy-Duty Paring Knife is aptly named, taking on those tough jobs with ease. Thanks to its handle length, you'll get a good firm grip while cutting. Its 3¼” non-serrated blade glides easily through all kinds of food.
- The Granny Paring knife is a useful little knife with a specially designed reverse-curved shape that cuts and slices in any direction. The Granny Paring is especially well suited to small, spherical foods or for detailed work that needs a bit of finesse.
We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00, for product categories that have the description "Free Shipping on orders over $50.00"
The $50.00 threshold does not include any items already included in free shipping regardless of the amount spent. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.