People know this Red, White, and Blue Solid Braided Multifilament Polypropylene Rope as "An All-Purpose, Utility Rope." It is a blend of nylon and polypropylene.
Polypropylene is a hardy synthetic fiber resistant to many types of solvents and glues. This Red, White, and Blue Rope is woven from three-strand yarn making it extremely durable and strong. Polypropylene also has a higher melting point than most common polymers, making it resistant to heat and friction.
We offer this Solid Braided Multifilament Polypropylene Rope in many sizes and colors for any project you need.
Farmers, ranchers, and kids in 4-H love this Red, White, and Blue Polypropylene Derby Rope.
- Ties Nice
- User Friendly
- Super Soft
Please call us at 814-396-2151 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions on our Troyers Rope products.
Everything Red, White, and Blue should be Made in the USA.
What is Solid Braided Polypropylene Rope
- Since this rope floats on water, it is used in swimming pools to rope off lanes and designate the shallow end from the deep end. It is also used for other water sport applications.
- The low stretch feature makes this rope perfect for travel for tying down coolers and roof racks. Use this rope to secure moving blankets to furniture and prevent them from sliding around in the truck.
- This is the rope that derby people love. Tie your prize horse to a hitch with ease using this Polypropylene rope. It also makes beautiful halters with many, many colors to choose from.
- There are countless uses for this rope when going on outdoor adventures.
- Camping tent line
- Great for Kayaking and boating. Tie up the vessel to its moorings so it does not drift out to sea, and other practical maritime applications.
- Makes a sturdy hammock.
- It is the best rope for making a swing.
- Make a rope bridge or ladder for a treehouse.
- Ropes courses
- Solid Braided Multifilament Polypropylene Rope has many uses on farms and ranches.
- Perfect for lassos
- Barn and stable rope
- Tie bales of hay down when transporting for sale
- Horse Tack
- Makes a simple, inexpensive toy for kids for hours of imaginative play.
- Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts use it to practice tying the bowline knot.
- Many dog leashes and dog toys are made using this material.
- This material can be used to make beautiful home décor items with a huge array of solid colors and color combinations.
- With a huge array of solid colors and color combinations, beautiful home décor items can also be made of this material.
- Rope-wrapped candle holders, vases, and decorative boxes
- Coasters, placemats, and rugs
- Picture frame hangers
- Rope towel holders for a nautical-themed bathroom
- Macramé plant hangers
- Fun, decorative rope letters to accent pillows or wall hangings.
- This Polypropylene rope can be used to make an emergency rope ladder to be thrown out a window in case of a house fire.
- Troyers Rope is supplying the country with rope for halters for the fair and 4-H clubs.
5 sizes of Red, White, and Blue Rope to choose from.
- #14MP - ¼ inch
- #38MP - 3/8 inch
- #12MP - ½ inch
- #58MP - 5/8 inch
- #34MP - ¾ inch
Product specifications of this Red, White, and Blue All-Purpose Rope
- Select the size of your rope depending on your needs. Custom sizes and bulk discounts available. Please contact us for details
- Designed and fabricated by Troyers Rope Co
- The ropes are manufactured and shipped from Conneautville, Pennsylvania
- Please note that the the estimated delivery date is approximately 7-10 business days after purchase with standard shipping. When you are ready to order, simply add to cart and your product will arrive from UPS, FEDEX, or the USPS.
- Amish Made in the USA
Features of this Red, White, and Blue General Purpose Rope
- Tensile strength - 2.5 to 8 grams per denier. Moderate strength. Similar in strength to polyester.
- Specific Gravity - .91 (floats)
- Strength elongation at Break Point - 20 to 100%. Low Stretch
- Elastic Recovery - 98 at 5% and 95 at 10%
- Moisture Absorbency - Negligible
- Abrasion Resistance - Good resistance
- Effect of Heat - 50 tensile at 200 degrees F and melts at 320 degrees F
- Effects of Acids - Good resistance except with oxidizing agents.
- Effects of Alkalis - Good resistance
- Effects of Organic Solvents - Insoluble in most except chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Effect of Sunlight - Good resistance to indirect sunlight.
- Effect of Age - Negligible
- Resistant to Mildew
- Details - Floats in water. Melts before burning. Forms hard bead.
- Machine washable and quick to dry
- Easy to practice making knots.
- Inexpensive compared to other synthetic rope material
If you buy something from Harvest Array and have a question about Troyer's Rope, please call us at (814) 396-2151. We are always available to assist you. Once you are ready to purchase, simply add to cart.
Troyers Rope started back in 1965 when Andrew Troyer (Andy) and his dad went to a local auction to bid on a rope-twisting machine. While his dad made a bid for the machine, they were unable to get the highest bid and it was sold to another family for $8.00.
Even at this young age, the way the rope is made was still continuing to dwell in Andy's mind. How can rope be made by twisting yarn in three processes without pulling apart or unraveling?
In 1977, as Andy grew into a young adult, he entered the teaching profession and a year later got married. He was teaching and making rope part-time, but soon realized that he couldn’t devote the time he needed to teach his students. So, in 1986, he moved full-time to work his rope company.
After working at the business for several years, he realized he needed more room to grow the business. In 1990, he relocated from Ohio to a modest Amish town not far from Conneautville, Pennsylvania. He set up shop in a small barn and began twisting rope. Today, people know them as Troyer's Rope Co LLC.
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen, and based on the shipping terms you have selected. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the