- 25° angle allows the user to reach tight situations without scraping their knuckle, and still provides the speed and convenience of a ratcheting box wrench
- 12 point openings are accurately broached for that perfect non-slip fit.
- Reverse by simply turning the wrench over
- Heat-treated and chrome-plated for durability and appearance
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
- Denim Tool Roll
- 7mm x 8mm
- 9mm x 10mm
- 11mm x 12mm
- 13mm x 14mm
- 15mm x 17mm
- 16mm x 18mm
- 19mm x 21mm
Therefore for as long as you own it, any product manufactured by Wright Tool which fails to render service due to defect in workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge.
Since 1927, the Wright Tool Company has manufactured the highest quality hand tools in the industry. No exceptions. Upon striking the first forging here in Ohio, our tools have been engineered and crafted by hardworking Americans, for hardworking Americans.
Professionals working in the world's harshest environments demand performance and safety that exceeds the standard, because failure is not an option. This is why we only use the best— Wright alloy steel. The use of our proprietary steel, precision heat treating, and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness. The end result are products built to exceed industry standards, because good enough is never good enough.
We finish that American innovation and hard work off with an equally hardworking lifetime warranty— one that you'll likely never need.
For our products that say “Ships in 4 to 6 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 4 to 6 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to the address you have chosen. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.