- AWG and Metric Wire sizes are embossed in steel and pad printed for high visibility
- 2-piece hardened steel pivot for lifetime service
- Lock to protect cutting and stripping edges when stored
- Spring return to help speed work
- Large air-pocket cushion grips for greater comfort
- Stripper/Cutter 10-20 AWG | Metric sizes .8, 1.0, 1.3, 1.6, 2.6mm, with Locking Clip
Therefore for as long as you own it, any product manufactured by Wright Tool which fails to render service due to defect in workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge.
Since 1927, the Wright Tool Company has manufactured the highest quality hand tools in the industry. No exceptions. Upon striking the first forging here in Ohio, our tools have been engineered and crafted by hardworking Americans, for hardworking Americans.
Professionals working in the world's harshest environments demand performance and safety that exceeds the standard, because failure is not an option. This is why we only use the best— Wright alloy steel. The use of our proprietary steel, precision heat treating, and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness. The end result are products built to exceed industry standards, because good enough is never good enough.
We finish that American innovation and hard work off with an equally hardworking lifetime warranty— one that you'll likely never need.