These Amish made sealed bearing wheels come in a variety of sizes so you can choose the exact size you need. The wheels are from 20 inches to 36 inches.
Built for year-round exposure to the outdoors, every Sealed Bearing Wheel With Steel Tires is handcrafted with quality woods and other materials, by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster Pennsylvania. These high-quality wheels are built to last.
Each wooden wagon wheel is wrapped with a steel tire for increased durability.
Wheels are sold individually and Axels sold separately.
Have more questions for us, please give us a call at 814-396-2151 and we will help select and design your peddler cart, rakes, forks, wheels, hitch wagon, or anything else from Rustic Garden Collection.
- Sizes for the Sealed Bearing Pony or Display Cart Wheel
- Wheels include 3/4 inch sealed bearings
- Hub overall width is 5.25 inches
- Axels sold separately for the Sealed Bearing Pony or Display Cart Wheel. Please see the Axle for Sealed Bearing Pony or Display Cart Wheel to add to your purchase.
- Free Shipping, Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- Shop our wagon wheels for sale.
- Wheels Made in the USA
These items offer free shipping. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to your chosen address. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.