Our Amish Cedar Peddler Cart is the perfect addition to your home and garden décor. This rustic planter cart adds a touch of natural charm with its cedar wood and traditional design. It's not just a decoration, it also serves as a fantastic planter for your flowers, herbs, and veggies.
Handcrafted with quality wood and a durable design, this cedar peddlers' cart is built to last. The Amish design showcases its simplicity and blends well with modern aesthetics.
Choose from unfinished with no outdoor sealer or finished with outdoor sealer,
Our planter cart is designed and handcrafted by skilled Amish woodworkers in Indiana, ensuring exceptional craftsmanship and timeless quality. Each cedar cart is handcrafted from top quality aromatic red cedar and milled for a smooth finish. Its generous bed size accommodates your plants with ease, while the wooden wheel ensures smooth mobility.
We offer free shipping within the USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Don't miss out on this opportunity to spruce up your yard, home, or business with our Amish cedar peddler's cart. And if you're looking for Amish furniture nearby, don't forget to check out our Great Outdoors and Outdoor Décor Sections. With our harvest outdoor décor ideas, you're guaranteed years and years of enjoyment!
Product Specifications for the Amish Cedar Cart Wagons.
- Size is 14 inches wide and 20 inches high
- Weight is approximately 30 pounds.
- Finished with outdoor sealer
- Unfinished with no outdoor sealer
- Some assembly required.
- The peddles cart is shipped unassembled and carefully packed to protect it during the shipping process.
- A liner is recommended.
- Free Shipping. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- The estimated delivery date is approximately 7 - 10 business days after purchase with standard shipping by UPS.
- Amish Handmade in Indiana
- Made in America
Proper care for your Cedar Peddlers Planter Cart
- If your cart is in the direct sunlight and has exposure to wind, rain and snow,
- Re-stain yearly to maintain its color and natural beauty.
- If your cart is in partial sunlight and not a lot of exposure to the outdoor elements,
- Re-stain after the first year and then every 2 to 3 years after that.
- The type of stain that should be used:
- Any oil base cedar tone outdoor sealer
Our products are crafted from the highest quality cedar, and each item embodies the attention and dedication we invest in our creations. We make our unique garden planters and outdoor furniture in the United States.
These items offer free shipping. Includes orders delivered in the USA but excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
For our products that say “Ships in 1 to 2 weeks", we have a longer lead time as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
These items will be shipped to you in 1 to 2 weeks from the date you placed the order and sent to your chosen address. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.