This Bicycle Necklace is handmade of Stainless Steel and comes on a 16 inch stainless steel chain. There is a 2 inch extension if you would like the bicycle pendant to hang a bit lower. The cable style chain securely fastens together with a lobster clasp.
This stainless steel necklace is the ideal gift for any cycling enthusiast, symbolizing the recipient's appreciation of the sport. Get one to show your love for biking, especially if you're a competitive rider who wins tough races.
Product Features of this 2-inch stainless steel necklace and clasp for a Bike Enthusiast
- Stainless Steel is a good metal to wear if you do not have a nickel allergy.
- Handmade in America by Feifish llc, dba close 2 ur heart.
- Each Necklace weighs just 1 ounce when securely packaged for shipment. When you are ready to order, simply add to cart and your product will arrive from UPS or the USPS.
- The estimated delivery date is approximately 5 business days after purchase with standard shipping.
- This Stainless Steel Necklace is also eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of most Items in our Jewelry Section and most other categories at Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
Do you have a question about this bicycle necklace, or any other American made product we sell at Harvest Array? A friendly, real person will be happy to assist you at (814) 396-2151. Simply add to cart and we will get the order processed for you.
How to Clean Stainless Steel Necklaces Using Vinegar
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 spray bottle or bowl
- 1 soft cloth
First, combine the water and vinegar in bowl or spray bottle. If using a bowl, place your jewelry into the solution. Let it soak for a few minutes, then rinse with clean water. Dry with the soft cloth.
Spray the cloth with water, then gently clean your jewelry with it to remove dirt and residue.
If there are small nooks and hard to reach areas, such as in between the spokes of the tires that still need attention, dunk the bristles of a soft bristle toothbrush into the mixture and gently rub it in through those areas, then rinse away the remaining debris. Dry with a soft cloth.