These beautifully Handcrafted Wooden Crates are simple yet very functional. Crates have become the ultimate in home organizational tools.
The uses for these wooden crates are endless:
- Carry harvested vegetables or fruit from your garden to the kitchen
- Put your tools need to complete a job in it to take from the garage to the house
- Turn it on it's side and place a plant inside and one on top and set it on the porch or to display inside.
- Use it to display seasonal décor
- Place several of the crates on their sides and line them up and stack them to make a decorative shelf or display
- Store homework or crafting supplies
- Store your favorite novels or cookbooks
- Place in your guest bathroom for extra hand towels, soaps, or toilet paper rolls
Features of the Amish Made Wooden Crates
- 5 inches high
- 12 inches long
- 10.5 inches wide
- Crates Made in the USA
Spruce up the outdoor space around your home and front porch with some of our harvest outdoor décor ideas.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen, and based on the shipping terms you have selected. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.
For some of our items, we have longer lead times as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
Hand tools – Typically will ship 2-3 weeks upon placing your order.
The Yard – Items like windmills, lighthouses, wishing wells, lighted tree, and snowflakes will typically be shipped 4-6 weeks upon placing your order.
For any of these longer termed shipping items, we will email you directly with an estimated shipping date.