The Trouble Free™ LED Work Light Premium Light offers a brighter, safer, more durable lighting option for your working environment in the shop, garage, basement, or on the farm. This work light was created "Because good stewardship is a hallmark of the American work ethic….”Why throw something away (a perfectly good cord) when it’s the light on the end of the cord that is the problem?”
Simply put: the brightest handheld directional work light on the market.
Durable & Tough
Stay focused on the job, not your tools, when you work with a long 35,000-hour lamp in a no-glass shell that handle bumps and drops.
Our lamps operate cool, with no excess heat and are sealed to be safely used around fluids.
Retrofits to your existing cord handle with a simple 1-2-3 process.
- Remove the reflector from your cord
- Install metal clamp provided around your cord
- Slide provided rubber washer over screw base of Trouble Free Work Light and screw into your cord
Full Features List
- Need more light? 180 Watts of White Light in an 8-Watt lamp
- Advanced Circuitry: In most LED work lights if one chip goes out, they all do — just like Christmas tree lights. Our state-of-the-art light is made with advanced circuitry that prevents failed LED chips from affected the others.
- Why put up with your old “trouble light”– will work in place of your existing metal or plastic cage
- No Heat – no more burns to skin, carpet or upholstery
- Rubber washer adds to shock and water resistance
- Super tough poly-carbon housing protects lamp
- Takes up no more space than your old trouble light
- Directional light gives you more working light where you need it
- Rated for 35 times the life of an incandescent bulb
- Swivel hook lets you turn the light in the direction you need it
- Size: 10" x 3.5" x 3.5"
This product is manufactured in and ships from Michigan.
For our products that say “In stock, ready to ship”, we will be shipping those items to you in 1-3 business days from the date you placed the order, sent to the address you have chosen, and based on the shipping terms you have selected. The estimated delivery date is based the type of product you have ordered, any production time, and time for the product to be shipped by the carrier.
For some of our items, we have longer lead times as they will be shipped directly from our manufacturers.
Hand tools – Typically will ship 2-3 weeks upon placing your order.
The Yard – Items like windmills, lighthouses, wishing wells, lighted tree, and snowflakes will typically be shipped 4-6 weeks upon placing your order.
For any of these longer termed shipping items, we will email you directly with an estimated shipping date.