Crafted from stainless steel, this hummingbird pendant comes on a 16 inch stainless steel chain. There is a 2 inch extension if you would like the pendant to hang a little lower. The cable style chain securely fastens together with a lobster clasp.
The pendant features a Hummingbird drinking sweet nectar from a single blossom amongst a small flowering plant.
Seeing a hummingbird brings hope and optimism that tough times are over and things will get better. To others, these tiny fliers are an inspiring sign of hope and good luck. If you believe in these affirmations or like these birds, this necklace is for you.
This Hummingbird Stainless Steel Necklace makes a thoughtful gift for any admirer of these tiny birds. Add the matching earrings you can find here to complete the set.
- Pendant is 2 inches wide.
- Necklace is a 16 inches Stainless Steel Cable Style Chain, with a 2-inch extension and lobster clasp closure.
Handmade in America
- Each Necklace weighs just 1 ounce when securely packaged for shipment. When you are ready to order, simply add to cart and your product will arrive from UPS or the USPS.
- The estimated delivery date is approximately 5 business days after purchase with standard shipping.
- This Stainless Steel Necklace is also eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 of most Items in our Jewelry Section and most other categories at Harvest Array. Delivery must occur within the USA. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
Do you have a question about this hummingbird necklace, or any other American made product we sell at Harvest Array? A friendly, real person will be happy to assist you at (814) 396-2151. Simply add to cart and we will get the order processed for you.
How to Clean Stainless Steel Jewelry Using Vinegar
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 spray bottle or bowl
- 1 soft cloth
First, combine the water and vinegar in bowl or spray bottle. If using a bowl, place your jewelry into the solution. Let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse with clean water. Dry with the soft cloth.
If using a spray bottle, spray the soft cloth until damp, then gently scrub the surface of your jewelry until any dirt or residue is removed.
If there are small nooks and hard to reach areas, such as in between the wings of the hummingbird or the center of the flowers, that still need attention, dunk the bristles of a soft bristle toothbrush into the mixture and gently rub it in through those areas and then rinse away the remaining debris. Dry with a soft cloth.